Monday, August 13, 2012 at 7:00 P.M.
Pledge of Allegiance Jim Hotaling, Supervisor
Tom Flynn, Deputy Supervisor/Councilor - Absent
Jeff Hinman, Councilor
Amy Chirco, Councilor
Dave Miller, Councilor
Gerald Cunningham, Highway Sup't.; Mary Kae Brentlinger, Town Clerk; Pamela Kelley, Bookkeeper
ADOPT MINUTES OF: July 9, 2012 Regular Meeting.
The next regular meeting is scheduled for September 10th at 7:00 p.m. Dates for the budget workshop and approval of the Tentative Budget will need to be established.
The Town Board will be meeting with their attorney to discuss contract negotiations and potential litigation matters.
Guest(s): Kathy Lawler
Department Head Reports: Supervisor's Report for June and July; Town Clerk Report for July; Highway Superintendent Report for July; Water Operator's Report for June and July; Code Enforcement Report for July; Bookkeeper- Budget Amendments
Motion to pay bills
- Weedsport Fire Department Incident Reports for June and July
- Letter from NYMIR with a subscriber accounting statement for 2011
- Key Bank Account Analysis -June and July 2012
- Village of Weedsport Minutes from July 11, 2012
- Workers' Compensation Loss Run Reports for the 2nd quarter of 2012
- Notification of Brutus Recreation Commission upcoming meeting dates.
- Assemblyman Oaks correspondence regarding information received from Kathy Lawler
- ZBA Notification of approval of Dahl Area Variance.
- Notification from Time Warner regarding potential channel changes
- Notification from NYS ORPS that Final State Equalization Rate for Brutus is 93%.
- Sales Tax Distribution for 2nd quarter
- Notification of Public Hearing from Civil Service Commission.
- Information from Legislator Farrell on the availability of grants.
- Village of Weedsport Agenda for August 8th meeting
PB/ZBA/AG ADVISORY COMMITTEE/BRUTUS REC COMMISSION/COMP PLAN COMMITTEE
- Planning Board Minutes for June 27th and July 25th meetings
- ZBA Minutes from July 2nd meeting
- Brutus Rec Minutes from June 12th and July 23 meetings
- Comp Plan Minutes from July 12th and August 1st meetings
- Request from Highway Superintendent to place No Parking signs on one side of Stickles Road - see email of CEO Ganey
- Authorize Supervisor to sign annual software contracts with Williamson for Building and Codes Enforcement, Water/Sewer Billing and Town Clerk/Tax Collector
- Standard Work Day Resolution for Code Enforcement Officer Ganey
- Request by Weedsport Fire Department to meet with Village and Town Boards to discuss future firehouse.
- Center for Municipal Solutions
- Fall Clean-Up/Trash Collection Days
- Brutus Recreation Appointments
- Brutus Recreation Quarter Carnival - August 24th at Trolley Park
- Board of Assessment Review Appointment
Water District #7
Update on Construction, Construction Meeting on Wednesday, Water Rate needs to be established, CC Health Department approval has been received, Permit Forms to Connect have been forwarded to Residents, Pay Application from Highlander Construction (Voucher included), Form E review; borrowing of money from A Fund, meters to resident on Trombley Road question, Pressure Reducer Valves, Wish List, Dunn Road owner issues, possible need for monthly water readings for some entities
Water District #8
Letter announcing approval of funding, Compliance Review Questions for Councilors to complete, Loan Resolution for Board Approval, Debt Amortization figures with updated interest rate, Engineering Update - Plans/Permits
Water District #9
Discussion on Letter of Intent/Resolution regarding utilizing CC Planning to provide assistance to Town/Village for the Plan.
- Erie Canalway Map & Guide 2012
- Request from Parks & Trails for Support Letter
- NYS Canal Conference - September 30th - October 2nd
- Green Roots Initiative
- The Alliance Advisor - Special Issue
- The Lifeline - Rural Metro - August 2012
- Bond Schoeneck & King - OSHA Modifies Hazard Communication Standard & Communications between EPA and DEC are not exempt from FOIL
- MRB Invitation to Open House on August 23rd
- Re-routing map during construction on bridge on Route 31 from September 4th-7th